Original Jewelry Designs
At HandPicked our team of designers work hand in hand with skilled artisans to create one-of-a-kind jewelry you won't find anywhere else. Mostly constructed of sterling silver and semi-precious stone and crafted in limited quantities, these pieces are originals! When a style is gone, it is more than likely gone for good.
Why sterling silver? There are so many benefits to owning genuine sterling silver. Here are just a few:
- Genuine Sterling Silver is a precious metal and is always marked as such (.925 stamp)
- Genuine Sterling Silver jewelry is a luxury that when compared with other precious metals (gold, platinum, etc) is very affordable and can be worn every day.
- Genuine Sterling Silver jewelry is an heirloom that can last forever when you use it and care for it properly.
- Genuine Sterling silver always retains it intrinsic silver value. So, sterling silver has a strong resale value for the life of the product, and will keep its value for generations to come.
- Sterling silver jewelry is an investment that rewards you every time you wear it!
Why semi-precious stone? First of all, they are gorgeous! Second of all they are unique! A semi-precious stone is also referred to as a gem or gemstone.
- Each stone is unique with slight color, luster and texture variations
- Colorful - we pick the seasons best colors and design original stone pieces with those colors
- Semi-precious stone is valuable yet less expensive than precious stones like diamonds and rubies
We always strive to bring you new designs at value prices that are sophisticated, classic, trendy, bohemian inspired and always on trend!
Shop Sterling Silver
Shop Semi-Precious Stone
It is important to take care of your sterling silver pieces. If taken care of properly they will last for years to come. Here are a few tips on how to care for genuine Sterling Silver:
- Touch up with the HandPicked polishing cloth. Will wipe away fingerprints, chemicals from touching and will keep your Sterling Silver items sparkling.
- Tarnished items, when silver is not wiped with a polishing cloth occasionally, it will have a yellowish to gold tint which means it is tarnishing. Polishing cloth not taking the tarnish away? Try cleaning with Wright’s polishing cream. This will make it shine like new!
- Store your sterling silver in a dry environment. Jewelry wardrobes are great for sterling silver. Place our anti-tarnishing squares in with your silver pieces to discourage tarnishing.
There are no products listed under this category.